1) Is membership required? Membership IS NOT required to participate in any of our classes, but if you plan to take more than one class per week for even just
one month, you'll quickly realize the benefits of our annual membership.
2) Are there any monthly dues or fees? No. Instead, we put you in charge of your fitness budget. Buy:
New Client Special – It expires 60 days from date of purchase.
Monthly Passes – They expire 30 days from purchase.
Class Passes – They expire 4 months from purchase.
3) How much are annual memberships?
Memberships are $99.95 per year. Your annual membership entitles you to discounts on your class passes.
4) Do I need an Intro Class?
If you have no Pilates Reformer experience (experience on the Reformer, not mat Pilates), we ask that you take an Intro class. Trust us, you’ll
want it if you’ve never done this!
If it’s been a while since you’ve done Reformer, or you only did it once or twice, give us a call; we’ll figure it out together.
5) What if I can’t make a class I reserved and paid for?
You may cancel any class without penalty by giving us at least 24 hours’ notice. Our instructors want to know who’s coming to their class
so they can best prepare an appropriate curriculum for you all. Others still, may be on a waiting list, and your courtesy allows them to plan
ahead, as you would like too.
If you give us less than 12 hours’ notice, your account will be charged for one class.
6) Refunds? Holds? Extensions?
Unused new client specials may be extended one time for an additional two months.
You may put a medical hold on your monthly pass for a maximum of two weeks, once per year. Yes, the Doc (M.D.) has to write you a note.
You may put a medical hold on a class pass for up to 30 days, twice per year, with a note from an M.D.
7) What is your group class policy? These are group classes. We reserve the right to cancel a given class if fewer than four people have reserved it.
8) What is Pilates Reformer? Pilates Reformer is the exercise method created by Joseph Pilates during his internment in World War I. The Reformer
is a machine
comprised of a carriage, springs, and straps that provide you a complete, balanced workout to gain strength, flexibility, and balance throughout your body,
starting with your core.
9) What about parking? Parking is available in our lot and streetside.
10) What forms of payment do you accept? We accept cash, checks, and credit cards.
11) Got any more questions? Great! We’d love to hear from you. Give us a call, drop us a line, or come on in!
Celebrating 10+ Years
SILICON VALLEY'S LEADING PILATES STUDIO SINCE 2007
Every Body Should Feel This Good!
© Copyright Group Services LLC 2018. All rights reserved.
NEW CLIENT SPECIAL
Your First 5 Classes -- Just $49!